A profitable startup recently selected as one of the top 50 leading startups in the world by Calcalist is looking to hire a Senior Automation Developer to join its team to take full hands-on, end-to-end ownership over the automation framework and efforts in QA team. The offices are in Ramat Gan.
* 3 years of experience in creating test automation frameworks from scratch - design, architecture, and implementation.
* Experience in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns (Java / C#).
* 3 years of experience in Selenium.
* Experience in common testing frameworks (Junit, TestNG, NUnit, etc.), logging and reporting tools.
* Experience in working with Development tools (GIT, Dependency managers, etc.).
* Knowledge in DevOps technologies (Tools, Dockers, CI\CD,etc.).
A young & award-winning Fintech startup, backed by top investors, is looking for a Senior Automation Developer to join its core team working with top technologies like ML, Big Data, NLP and more. The offices are in Tel Aviv.
• 3 years of experience in developing automation infrastructure.
• Experience with performance/load testing.
• Experience with test case management software (e.g. TestRail).
• Experience with web browser automation.
• Experience as a team leader/leading projects.
• Knowledge of REST API best practices.
• Experience building infrastructure from scratch.
• Academic background in computer science or equivalent (B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
A young & award-winning startup in the medical field backed by investors is seeking a hands-on QA Lead to take a significant role in developing the Healthcare industry’s leading Financial Navigation Solution. The offices are in Tel Aviv.
● 3 years of experience in the design and execution of manual SW tests in complex systems and products.
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
● Experience in writing test plans and test cases.
● B.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering/Information systems or a related subject.
● Ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
● Very Good English skills (speaking, reading and writing).
● Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
A well funded BI startup, based in Tel Aviv, is looking to hire a super bright QA Engineer to help build its scalable data processing and analytics systems in the cloud. Perks & benefits include a fully-stocked healthy kitchen, and a subsidized pass to a gym right next door.
• 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer for Enterprise products- mainly in a startup environment. Relevant experience in cloud/SaaS products is highly desirable.
• Cucumber Gherkin Experience.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum process.
• Hands-on experience with testing tools/technologies: Postman, JIRA.
• Experience in creating Test plans.
• Working knowledge of SQL Databases.
• Deep understanding of software infrastructure and production deployment.
• Experience and knowledge with automation framework development and its maintenance.
• B.Sc. or B.A from a University or equivalent military background.
• Having the ability to research, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
• Paying high attention to details and making sure that everything is working as expected.
A financially stable company developing an AI-based telecommunication solution is looking for an experienced Automation & Software Validation Engineer to join a fast growing using the latest methodology for Verification and Validation. The offices are in Herzliya.
• Graduate in Computer science or similar.
• 2 years of experience as a software engineer or an automation engineer.
• Good understanding of software engineering and design.
A global & profitable cybersecurity company, based in Herzliya, is looking for a Software Engineer for the product group to develop, maintain and improve automation framework and to ensure the highest level of quality to help its team in protecting companies most sensitive information.
* 2 years of experience in developing C# windows applications.
* Experience in designing and developing product’s automation.
* Experience working with SQL DB.
* Deep knowledge of at least one test framework: NUnit, MStest, JUnit.
* Experience with Docker.
* Experience with microservice architecture.
* Experience with RabbitMQ.
* Experience working with CI/CD.
* Experience with Rest API.
* Fast technology adaptation.
* Good understanding and experience with multithreaded programming.
An early-stage cybersecurity startup, backed by leading US investors, developing disruptive technology and a new approach to prevent advanced cyber attacks is looking for a motivated, highly-technical Automation Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. The offices are in Tel Aviv.
• Python or equivalent system scripting languages.
• 2 years of hands-on experience with automation testing.
• Thorough knowledge of Linux operating systems.
• Experience with automation on Linux or equivalent systems.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Experience with networking.
• Experience with security.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience cloud technologies, AWS.
• Experience with Pytest, Jmeter, Selenium, Avalanche/Spirent.
• Experience with test automation for mobile applications.
A financially stable Cybersecurity startup after a successful funding round that is developing an advanced real-time protection system using cutting edge technologies is looking for an Automation Team Leader to take a leading role in designing and developing state of the art Python-based test automation systems. The offices are in Herzliya.
* Python developer – at least 2 years of Automation experience.
A financially stable Cybersecurity startup after a successful funding round that is developing an advanced real-time protection system using cutting edge technologies is looking for an Automation Engineer to design, develop and execute tests for cybersecurity solution cross-platform components. The offices are in Herzliya.
* Experience in python development, especially for automation
* 2 years of experience in QA.
* Experience with automation programming in Linux.
* Familiarity with: Vmware, AWS.
* Version control software (Git).
* Experience with automation frameworks such as Robot, Pytest, etc.
* Functional Mac OS experience (including scripting and automation).
* Experience with cybersecurity concepts and technologies.
* Experience with automated UI testing frameworks (e.g. selenium).
* Ability and agility to quickly learn new technologies.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills - fluent in English.
A successful cybersecurity startup, based in Herzliya, is seeking a strong QA Engineer to lead and test complex software security tools. The company takes good care of its employees and is known for allowing them a great deal of creative freedom during their work, in order to upgrade and evolve their skills.
* Designing and performing manual and automated tests.
T* aking an active part in integration efforts.
S* upport & maintain Hardware setup.
* 3 years of relevant industry experience as QA engineer.
* Experience developing in Python.
* Deep knowledge and understanding of virtualization, networking, data communications, and connectivity protocols.
* Experience with Scripting language (Bash, Perl, LUA), WireShark, SysInternals.
* Excellent familiarity with the Windows OS and system administration.
* Hands-on experience with HP servers (G3-8), Storage solutions (NAS/SAN).
* Good familiarity with Linux OS.
* Highly motivated and creative individual.
* Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Background in software security.
* Knowledge of HW setup & connectivity (Servers, Storage, Networking).